The Computer Science Summer Camp is a fun, interactive camp for middle school and high school students. Campers will learn about exciting computer-related topics like programming, data visualization, cybersecurity, robotics and computer architecture.
The camp will last 3 days (June 12-14) from 9:00am - noon each day.
- Programming. An introduction to programming with Greenfoot. Write simple games using object-oriented programming in Java. No programming experience expected.
- Robotics. Design and build your own robots using the Lego Mindstorms platform. Robots will battle in a tournament for prize!
- Data Visualization. Learn how to get useful information from huge amounts of data and look for patterns in a way that is easy to understand.
- And more!
- Price - $75.00
- Participants must be in 6th grade or higher.
- No computer science or programming experience is required.
- All campers will receive a t-shirt and certificate of participation.