Great career opportunity for self-starter with accounting, finance and administrative experience. This position would allow you to use your accounting, administrative and other skills to become a valued member of our organization.
The AR/AP Specialist will play a vital role in the day-to-day receivables and payables of the company. The AR/AP Specialist will create customer invoices, post payables, manage the payables approval process and administer payments with senior management. The AR/AP Specialist will assist in a full Balance Sheet reconciliation, run varies reports such as P&L each month for month-end close.
- Receive, post and deposit all customer payments.
- Diligently work with customers to assure timely payment.
- Manage disputes any discrepancy from customer's payments.
- Post and approve all vendor bills.
- Coordinate with purchasing team to reconcile quantity and price differences.
- Run weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Assist CPA with month-end closing activities.
- Handle other administrative functions and perform special duties and projects as requested by the management team.
Accounting/Finance degree or 2+ years experience needed.
Experience in assisting directly to senior management would be preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Quick Book is must
Positive attitude, strong work ethic and value is a must
Ability to adapt and manage in a fast-paced environment, willingness to learn and passion to help our organization succeed.
Ability to prioritize, multi task and problem solving
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally within and out of our organization
Paid vacation and sick time. Health/dental, life insurance benefits. Company matched 401K is offered.
Please send resume, references and salary history to Cuiliu@cuiliudesigns.com