Part Time Warehouse Associate I (Order Builder - Forklift)
Paducah, McCracken, KY (42001)
Number of openings: 1
Application closing date: 3/16/2020
Federal contractor, expires on 9/23/2021
Requisition ID: 34202
Posting Locations: Paducah
Part-Time Warehouse Associate I (Order Builder - Forklift)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Warehouse Associate!
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Associate:
Hours: Monday-Friday 3;30 until finished. Some holidays may be required.
This is a part-time position responsible for building orders and other warehouse duties.
What would success look like?
* "Build" pallets/orders as needed/directed to support successful order fulfillment.
* Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from/to designated locations to support activities in an efficient and safe manner.
* Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse.
* Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
* Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
* Understand the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
* Perform miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
* Must be interested and able to work a part-time schedule.
* Excellent safety record.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. in a fast-paced environment.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Self -motivated, enthusiastic, positive and maintain a high degree of integrity.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer