Community Support Professional
Four Rivers Behavioral Health E3
Paducah, McCracken, KY (42001)
Number of openings: 1
Application closing date: 12/28/2019
Normal working days: weekdays
Normal work shifts: First (day)
1. Conducts assessments/reassessments according to program or funding stream requirements.
2. Conducts team meetings to develop program and consumer specific service plans.
3. Monitors the implementation of program specific service plans.
4. Arranges for and assists assigned consumers in accessing needed services.
5. Develops and maintains appropriate and supportive relationships with consumers, guardians, and as appropriate their significant others.
6. Monitors progress, services, plan effectiveness, health, safety, and welfare of assigned consumers.
7. Advocates on behalf of assigned consumers.
8. Enhances consumers’ natural support systems.
9. Assists in consumer crises and crisis planning.
10. Conducts visits with the consumers in their home, school, work, etc. as deemed appropriate.
11. Makes presentations to committees according to program requirements.
12. Provides prompt follow-up regarding service commitments.
B. Programmatic Responsibilities
1. Ensures consumers continue to meet program eligibility requirements.
2. Acts as a liaison to referral sources.
3. Ensures other service providers have current plans and other paperwork as program requirements mandate.
4. Ensures compliance by other service providers to the consumers’ support plans.
C. Administrative Responsibilities
A. Documents services provided according to program specific guidelines and corporate policies.
B. Prepares and completes necessary data reports.
C. Completes all employee related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
1. Meets productivity standards as assigned.
2. Works cooperatively with other Community Support Professionals to facilitate smooth inter-program functioning.
3. Maintains any resource or other informational files as assigned.
4. Attends periodic meetings and/or trainings as assigned.
5. Performs other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
* Knowledge sets include: Client Support, Customer Support, Desktop computers, Medical records software, Notebook computers, Word processing software.
40 hours per week
Applicants preferred to have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About Four Rivers Behavioral Health E3
Community Mental Health Center