As a Maxwell Leadership Certified Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John Maxwell’s proven leadership methods. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals.
My commitment to lifelong learning and my quest to build a legacy of influence led me to join the Maxwell Leadership Certified Team. Prior to joining the team, I’ve spent nearly 2 decades in education and nonprofit leadership as an executive director, development director, and school administrator. I am currently the executive director of a nonprofit in Murray, KY where I work with people to help them overcome homelessness. I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Master of Arts Degree in Christian Leadership.
The John Maxwell educational tools have enhanced my life, my profession, my confidence, and provided me with some amazing resources to live a well balanced life. I have personally implemented the John Maxwell philosophy behind personal development and my growth in the self-development space has taken me further than I imagined and continues to help me influence the lives of others.
- Leadership Coaching sessions are offered whether you are running a business or looking to enhance your personal growth.
- Take your team to the next level by focusing on strategic growth habits in Group Coaching sessions.
- Bring the proprietary Maxwell Leadership Game to your group or team to provide a fun and exciting teambuilding exercise.
- Lunch and Learns cover a variety of topics and be tailored to the needs of your business or organization.
- Live2Lead is the number 1 international leadership conference, produced by the John Maxwell Leadership Company.